Book of ActsDuration: 7 sessions over 7 weeks (45 minutes per session)
- Term 3 – English (23rd Sep to 4th Nov 2018)
Book of Acts is a historical account of the first 30 years of the Christian church, from the final days of Jesus’ ministry on the earth to about 60 AD. This course will explore the major themes such as, background knowledge of the New Testament periods, the works and importance of the Holy Spirit, God’s work and heart in the mission field, and also the early church’s history.
- Overview of the Book of Acts
- Promise of the Holy Spirit
- Witness in Jerusalem
- Witness Beyond Jerusalem
- Paul’s 1st Missionary Trip & The Jerusalem Council
- Paul’s 2nd Missionary Trip
- I was Obedient to the Heavenly Witness
Who is this for? For those who would like to go deeper into studying the Word of God.
What is the requirement for this class? To successfully graduate this course, you will need to complete a minimum 6/7 classes respectively. In cases where you are short of the requirement, you can opt to attend replacement classes in another semester to graduate.