Christian FoundationsDuration: 4 sessions (90 minutes each) or 8 sessions (45 minutes each)
In this course, you will discover and learn about the foundational truths and beliefs of the Christian faith. It is ideal for those who have just committed their lives to Jesus and want to kickstart their walk with Him immediately. You will be guided through a systematic outline of key topics and scriptures, and receive the opportunity to ask and discuss questions in a classroom setting with others as well.
- Assurance of Salvation (God, Sin, Grace & Salvation)
- Christian Knowing (Jesus, The Holy Spirit & Baptism)
- Christian Growth (The Bible, Prayer & Worship)
- Christian Victory (Victory over sin, Renunciation)
- Fellowship & Outreach (Church, Homes & Witnessing)
Who is this for? For those who are new to the Christian faith and for those who would like to get back to the basics.
What is the requirement for this class? To successfully graduate this course, you will need to complete all classes. In cases where you are short of the requirement, you can opt to attend replacement classes in another semester to graduate.
Please click here for the latest schedule and availability