Acts Church believes that God, through Jesus Christ His only Son, has placed the future of the world in the hands of His Church.
We, being a small part of the larger universal Body of Christ, envision to become a strong and big movement of faithful Christ-like disciples and loyal ambassadors of God as a force for good and positive influence, through the generous contribution of our time, talents and treasures that will effect amazing long-term transformation at every sector and level of society, in and throughout Subang Jaya, Malaysia and the world, in accordance with the truth of God’s Word and the leading of His Holy Spirit; just like the Church of the Book of Acts
“Making Disciples that Make the Difference – until the whole earth is filled with the knowledge of the glory of God.”
- Matthew 28:16-20
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Scripture, both the Old and the New Testament, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life (2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12).
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and externally existing in the three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scripture. On the third day, He rose bodily from the dead. He ascended on high, and is now our High Priest and Advocate (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25).
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinners, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and fruitful service (John 16:7-10; John 16:13-15; 2 Corinthians 1:22; Romans 8:9).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained (Genesis 1:26-28; Genesis 2:7; Romans 3:23; Romans 8:8; Titus 3:5).
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provides the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God (John 1:12; John 3:5-7, 16-17; Romans 3:24, 25; Romans 5:8-10; Ephesians 1:7; Ephesians 2:13; Colossians 1:7, 20; Hebrews 9:22; 1 John 1:7).
- We believe that Water Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during this present age. They are, however, not regarded as a means of salvation (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:41; Matthew 26:26-29; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
- We believe that the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ in its totality is the Body of which Christ is the Head, and of which all true believers are a part of (Ephesians 4:4-16).
- We believe that in a particular locality, the Church is an organised body of believers who have voluntarily bound themselves together in fellowship for the worship of God, for mutual encouragement and service, spiritual nourishment and growth, and for the proclamation of the Gospel of Christ to the world (Hebrews 10:24, 25).
- We believe that partnership in such a local Church is a privilege and responsibility properly extended only to those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord, and who are willing to submit to the authority of the Church (Hebrews 13:17).
- We believe in the personal and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and this blessed hope has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believers (1 Thessalonians 3:13; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 10:37, 38; James 5:7, 8; Revelation 22:12).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment (1 Thessalonians 4:14-17; Philippians 3:20-21; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; Revelation 19:11-16; Revelation 21:1-3).